Eric Schwartz, Broker – Sales Associate
The Schwartz Team cell 201 953 9994
NJAR Circle Of Excellence Platinum Level 2013-2017
Weichert’s Chairman Of The Board Club 2010-2017
Weichert’s Million Dollar Club- 2010-2017
#1 Team in So Orange & Maplewood for Weichert 11 years in row!
*Also serving Livingston, Short Hills & Millburn, Summit and Montclair
Over 650 Total Units SOLD To Date
Over $400,000,000 Total $ Volume To Date
- Licensed Realtor since 2001 – full time in 2008
Member of NJ Association of Realtors
Member of National Association of Realtors
Member of North Central Jersey Association of Realtors
Member of Garden State Multiple Listing Service
NJ Circle of Excellence Platinum Level 2013-2017
Member of Weichert’s Prestigious Chairman of the Board Club 2010-2017
Selling over 50 houses annually in 2012 – 2017
Constructed 418 residences in NJ and NC
Constructed close to 100,000 S.F. of commercial/retail (The Learning Experience® and Shopping Centers)
Areas of Expertise
- Residential Marketing Specialist for Single Family, Condos, and Townhouses.
- Specializing in Essex, Morris, and Union counties offering town by town information.
- Negotiating on behalf of buyers and sellers in good faith 100% of the time.
- Ithaca College 2001-2002
- Montclair State University 2002-2003
- Bergen Community College, Division of Continuing Education: “Superintending of General Construction”, “Advanced Blueprint Reading”
- Lorman Educational Services: “The Construction Process from Start to Finish”, “The Basics of Finance: Learn to Read and Understand Balance Sheets, Income Statements and Cash Flow Statements.”
- Karass Programs: “The Effective Negotiating Course”
- Winner of Prestigious “Best Townhome Over and Under $500,000” award 2 years in a row (2006 & 2007) with the Community Builders Association.
- Winner “Best Furnished Model” with the Community Builders Association in 2006
- It is important to be the most valuable “tool” to any buyer or seller during the process of buying and selling a home. I am a strong believer of the “hand holding” concept no matter what price a home is sold for. I am available 24/7 to all my clients.
- Volunteer for St. Barnabas Hospital, over 300 hours
- Volunteer for Jersey Animal Coalition at their fundraisers
- Volunteer for Millburn Red Cross
- Raised money and donated to various organizations for 9/11
- Donate to private organization for Autism
- Past resident of Short Hills and Livingston; currently residing in Hoboken
Married to Lauren Lustbader in 2014, proud father of Drew in 2016
- Skiing, Music, and Theater